The Audi Twin Turbo is a great sports car that is nice and compact but also provides its owners with the sense of owning a luxury vehicle. These sedans entice owners with a comfort in a sports automobile that usually can not be found in this price range. In order to maintain top performance from your Audi, regular maintenance should take place at all due dates and this will include the replacing of the transmission fluid. This job usually can be quite easy as long as the proper tools and techniques are followed. Before beginning this task, head over to the dealership and obtain a drive bit made specifically for this vehicle. Once obtained, below is a few steps in how to properly perform this task
• Make sure to drive your Audi for about twenty minutes before any changes are made. This will allow for the transmission fluid to reach a warm temperature and allow for a quicker drain when ready. Once this time has passed, raise the front of the car with the proper tools, such as a jack, so that the vehicle is a few feet off the ground.
• Make your way under the car and find the transmission pan which is genuinely located next to the driveshaft. With the use of a socket wrench and the drive bit obtained from the dealership, remove the drain plug found within the center of the transmission pan.
• Once the drain plug has been removed, allow for all the fluid to be completely drained from the pan. After the draining has completed, replace the drain plug securely with the drive bit, lower your vehicle off of the jack and make your way under the hood of the car.
• The fill hole for the transmission fluid will be found in the upper corner of the engine block closest to the driver. The drive bit would need to be used a second time to remove the plug cap.
• Once removed, fill the fluid to the proper amounts and then replace the plug securely with the drive bit and the wrench.
• After all has been completed, drive your Audi for a few days and fill or remove any fluids necessary in order to achieve a pleasant driving experience.
Audi transmissions available
Audi 100 5-Cyl. 2.3 Liter, Audi 100 V6 2.8 Liter, Audi 200 5-Cyl. 2.2L Turbo, Audi 4000 4-Cyl. 1.8 Liter, Audi 4000 5-Cyl. 2.2 Liter, Audi 5000 5-Cyl. 2.2 Liter, Audi 5000 5-Cyl. 2.2L Turbo, Audi 5000 5-Cyl. 2.3 Liter, Audi 80 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter, Audi 80 5-Cyl. 2.3 Liter, Audi 90 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter, Audi 90 5-Cyl. 2.3 Liter, Audi 90 V6 2.8 Liter, Audi A4 4-Cyl. 1.8L Turbo, Audi A4 V6 2.8 Liter, Audi A4 V6 3.0 Liter, Audi A6 V6 2.7 Liter Turbo, Audi A6 V6 2.8 Liter, Audi A6 V6 3.0 Liter, Audi A6 V6 3.2 Liter, Audi A6 V8 4.2 Liter, Audi A8 V8 3.7 Liter, Audi A8 V8 4.2 Liter, Audi A8 W12 6.0 Liter, Audi Cabriolet V6 2.8 Liter, Audi GT 5-Cyl. 2.2 Liter, Audi GT 5-Cyl. 2.2L Turbo, Audi Quattro 5-Cyl. 2.3 Liter, Audi Quattro V8 3.6 Liter, Audi Quattro V8 4.2 Liter, Audi RS6 V8 4.2L Bi Turbo, Audi S4 5-Cyl. 2.2L Turbo, Audi S4 V6 2.7 Liter Turbo, Audi S4 V8 4.2 Liter, Audi S6 5-Cyl. 2.2L Turbo, Audi S6 V8 4.2 Liter, Audi S8 V8 4.2 Liter, Audi TT 4-Cyl. 1.8L HO Turbo, Audi TT 4-Cyl. 1.8L Turbo, Audi TT V6 3.2 Liter, Audi allroad V6 2.7 Liter Turbo, Audi allroad V8 4.2 Liter, Audi used transmissions are here at your fingertips. Both used Audi transmission or a rebuilt Audi transmission or houstonenginerebuild has numerous locations for Audi